Colorado Mountain Sales Representative
Wana Brands is hiring a Sales Representative for the Colorado Sales Team. This position helps to promote Wana Brands by helping to support and manage Wana sales operations in the Mountain region of Colorado. The role will support the Colorado market in developing and executing sales support and marketing strategies, meeting quarterly goals, and providing guidance and training within our current Mountain dispensaries in the Colorado market.
Previous sales experience is a must and previous cannabis and/or CPG experience preferred.
- Manage promotional strategies with dispensary partners
- Build relationships with key retailers
- Focus and support all new product launches
- Evaluate opportunities for growth within market and make recommendations for key initiatives
- Understand and monitor individual competitor pricing and promotional strategies
- Represent Wana at industry events and conferences
- Work cohesively with Wana Colorado Sales Director
- KPIs for revenue, store visits, budtender trainings, demo days, effective placements, etc
- Attend bi-weekly team meetings with Colorado Sales team
- Passion for Wana Brands and knowledge of the industry
- Experience and knowledge of selling premium quality grade products and managing broad portfolio of products
- Ability to clearly explain technical aspects of Wana products in a sales and training capacity
- Persuasive sales ability, including ability to effectively position Wana products against competitors
- Clearly communicate information to dispensary partners, supervisors, and co-workers, by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Persistence and desire to hustle and build market share
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to build relationships and rapport
- Flexible schedule and ability to work some weekends and evenings
- Candidate must live in designated Mountain territory with ability to travel large portions of the state of Colorado
Preferred Education and Experience
- Prior cannabis sales experience
- Prior CPG experience with strong analytical experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate effectively. The employee frequently is required to set up heavy equipment, move boxes, and other materials as needed.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly works normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30a-5:00p. Some weekend and night work will be expected.
Travel within the state of Colorado, starting west of the Eisenhower Tunnel going as far west as Grand Junction, as far north as Steamboat Spring, and as far south as Durango with some overnight travel expected. Travel is up to 70% of work time.
Mountain High Products provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mountain High Products complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mountain High Products expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Mountain High Products’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Compensation and Benefits
- $65k-75k with potential $5k bonus per quarter
- Health, vision, dental insurance offered to all full-time employees
- Life Insurance
- Two weeks PTO, Six sick & Mental Health Days, One Floating Holiday, and eight paid holidays per year
- Product discounts, pet insurance discounts, tuition reimbursement program, and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.